Pages
Home
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
An Education in Rebellion
The personal Art & Design blog of John Alder
Thursday, 17 October 2013
Adi Nugroho
Posted by
Unknown
at
10/17/2013 04:58:00 pm
0 comments
It's rare that I come across somebody in the art world that completely blows me away. Honestly,
Adi Nugroho
is/should be an inspiration to anybody that likes to draw and wants to improve.
You can view more of his work at:
http://a-d-i--n-u-g-r-o-h-o.deviantart.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2016
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2014
(22)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
▼
2013
(28)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(11)
▼
October
(7)
Baskerville Experimentation
Missed Detail
Morning Dew
Photo Montage
Adi Nugroho
Starting a Book
Friday, I'm in Love
►
September
(6)
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
Potpourri Paper Printing!
Last week I took a risk with paper making and decided to see what would happen if I used Potpourri as a base for pulp. It was a welcome chan...
Missed Detail
One thing that has always fascinated me is photography's ability to bring out details that would otherwise be missed. With the use of ma...
University Project #1
Tomorrow is the first deadline for my Digital Media BS/Hons course at Edinburgh Napier University. We were asked to create a 2 minute docume...
Caw Caw
Today has been quite bad. I woke up with the worst stomach ache I've had in months and it didn't help that it was freezing cold and ...
Adi Nugroho
It's rare that I come across somebody in the art world that completely blows me away. Honestly, Adi Nugroho is/should be an inspiratio...
Adventure Time Publishing!
A while ago I got approached by a Publisher in America that's working on the Official Art of Adventure Time book. They want to have a se...
Axiski
There is a product coming out very shortly called Axiski. It's an innovative design that merges Sledging, Skiing and Snowboarding into o...
Give it a Context
Recently, class had just completed an Image Editing project where we were set various tasks centered around altering RAW files that we ourse...
A little bit crafty
Completely unrelated to my current projects, I decided to create something I have been meaning to do for a while now: a Flash Diffuser. The ...
Going Elemental
In my Visual Communications class, one of our current projects is to design 4 book covers with Tornado, Earthquake, Volcano and Flood as the...
Followers
Translate
No comments:
Post a Comment